The New Tax Laws
The new tax law, known as the
“Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017",
is the largest and most comprehensive piece of tax legislation to be signed into law in almost 30 years. The new tax law will likely impact all Americans.
SIX THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW LAW:
• Personal income tax brackets have changed.
• Standard deduction amounts have nearly doubled.
• Key changes were made to child tax credit.
• Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) is being kept.
• The federal estate tax remains, but exemption amounts have increased.
• Corporate taxes were reduced substantially.
Who Should Attend?
• Individuals and couples between the ages of 50
• Those concerned about taxes, our financial markets &
allocating income in retirement.
• Baby Boomers looking for tax and retirement
CLICK Below for dates and to register online.
Investment advisory services offered through Brookstone Capital Management, LLC (BCM), a registered investment advisor.
BCM and Royce Financial are independent of each other. Insurance products and services are not offered through BCM but are offered and sold through individually licensed and appointed agents. 04/18
It is said that 80% of men die married and 80% of women die single!
Women need a plan they know will work in retirement.